THE MAYLINE GROUP Limited Lifetime Warranty
Effective October 1, 2006
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following
schedule from the date of sale:
Ten Years: Electrical components, seating controls, seating pneumatic cylinders,
wood seating components.
Five Years: Fabric and leather seating upholstery, seating foam, seating armrests,
and veneer finishes.
This warranty does not apply to:
• Normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled under Mayline
Group’s Freight Damage policy.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mayline
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with
product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
Normal commercial usage for seating is to be defined as the equivalent of a single
shift within a 40-hour workweek. To the extent that a seating product is used in a
manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata
manner. (excluding Model 2424AG which is warranted for multiple shifts)
Note: Some natural variations occurring in wood or leather materials are inherent
in their character, and cannot be avoided. Mayline Group does not warrant the
color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of such materials.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE MAYLINE GROUP MAKES NO OTHER
WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE MAYLINE GROUP WILL
NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.