- Many ergonomic features such as WATERFALL SEAT EDGE which reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- PROPERLY CONTOURED CUSHIONS- Supports the body effectively, allowing you to sit longer without discomfort.
- CENTER-TILT MOVEMENT- Chair tilts from a pivot point under the center of the seat allowing you to rock. When your feet are well supported, blood flow is enhanced.
- TENSION ADJUSTMENT- Increase or decrease to match body weight. Allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- CHAIR TILT LOCK- Lock the tilt movement in position(s) to accommodate your working posture. Allows you to lock your chair in a comfortable and supportive position. (can be either single position or infinite style).
- SEAT HEIGHT- Raise or lower to allow your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- BACK HEIGHT- Raise or lower to position lumbar support in your lumbar area. Reduces likelihood of back pain.
- SEAT DEPTH- Change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your thighs. Keeps your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- FORWARD SEAT ANGLE- Allows chair to tilt forward changing the angle of your thighs in relation to the floor. Helps reduce disc pressure during forward leaning tasks.
- BACK ANGLE- Adjust to change the angle of your torso in relation to your thighs. Helps reduce disc pressure and relaxes your back muscles.
- ARM HEIGHT- Raise or lower to support your forearms. Reduces muscular effort in neck and shoulders, minimizing risk of pain.
- WIDTH ADJUSTABLE ARMS- Allows outward movement of armrests to match shoulder breadth. Ensures armrests properly support forearms, reducing muscular effort in neck and shoulders.
- MALLORCA 2781-3 is available immediately in these listed textiles. A wide selection of other fabrics are also available made-to-order.