Medical Office Furniture
5 Pieces of Furniture That Your Medical Office Needs
If you have a medical office or are trying to start up a new medical practice, you may not think that the furnishings of your office are all that important. However, if you want to get and keep patients over the long term, the comfort and quality of your office will help to determine the quality of the patients that you see. Medical office furniture is generally similar to any other office furniture, with some exceptions. As a medical office, you are probably concerned with the health and safety of your employees, making healthy workspace innovations like sit stand furniture and ergonomic accessories more of a priority in a medical office setting.
- Waiting room seating – Comfortable lobby furniture can say a lot about a medical practice. You can find professional and comfortable seating for your patients while they wait to be seen that will make the wait time seem to fly by for most of them. The comfort and professional look of your lobby and waiting area can make a great first impression on new patients and visitors alike.
- Sit Stand Furniture – Sit stand furniture often allows you to take the desk with you wherever you need to go. Nurses can cart computer systems from one room to another with ease because the desks are easily adjusted to be used from either a sitting or a standing position. It’s often much more convenient and healthy for employees to use sit stand furniture because it allows them to be up and about instead of sitting for long periods of time.
- Healthcare Seating – There are many different seating options that are great for exam rooms, including recliners that feature side trays, pole mounts for IVs and other handy features. These chairs give your patients comfort while allowing you the features that you need to make the examination comfortable for everyone.
- Ergonomic Accessories – Ergonomic keyboard trays and other accessories make for a better and healthier work environment. Your employees will be able to work without fear of repetitive motion injuries and other strains on their bodies. You’ll also find adjustable monitor arms and personal comfort products to allow for the ideal sitting position for you and your employees.
- Executive Desks – leather office furniture not only looks great, it’s easy to clean as well. With a professional executive desk you will have everything you need to make your personal workspace both comfortable and practical for everyday use. You can choose from any number of classic and modern desk designs at some of the best prices around.
Office Furniture Concepts has been selling a wide selection of office furnishings at the lowest prices since 1988.
We are proud to offer everything that a professional office or home office needs to get started. We carry everything you need to furnish your reception area, individual workspaces, conference rooms, and much more. If you’d like to learn more about our products, give us a call at 888-632-8480 today!