- Models include synchro-tilter, multi-tilter, tilter, operator and coordinating armchair styles.
- High back pneumatic multi-tilter with height adjustable arms
- Boomerang Arms have height adjustable standard in soft touch, durable self-skinned urethane.
- MANY ergonomic features such as: TENSION ADJUSTMENT- Increase or decrease to match body weight. Allows you to rock comfortably, without heavy pushing, reducing muscle fatigue.
- CHAIR TILT LOCK- Lock the tilt movement in position(s) to accommodate your working posture. Allows you to lock your chair in a comfortable and supportive position. (can be either single position or infinite style).
- SEAT HEIGHT- Raise or lower to allow your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
- BACK HEIGHT - Raise or lower to position lumbar support in your lumbar area. Reduces likelihood of back pain.
- FORWARD SEAT ANGLE- Allows chair to tilt forward changing the angle of your thighs in relation to the floor. Helps reduce disc pressure during forward leaning tasks.
- BACK ANGLE - Adjust to change the angle of your torso in relation to your thighs. Helps reduce disc pressure and relaxes your back muscles.
- ARM HEIGHT - Raise or lower to support your forearms. Reduces muscular effort in neck and shoulders, minimizing risk of pain.
- WATERFALL SEAT EDGE- Reduces pressure at the back of the knee, contributing to good blood flow.
- PROPERLY CONTOURED CUSHIONS- Support the body effectively, allowing you to sit longer without discomfort.
- CENTER-TILT MOVEMENT- Chair tilts from a pivot point under the center of the seat allowing you to rock. When your feet are well supported, blood flow is enhanced.
- Every chair is tested to exceed ANSI/BIFMA test standards. All chairs, arms, bases, backs, casters, mechanisms and frames must exceed the standards so that you, our customer, can be sure of its long term durability and performance.
- Teflon fabric protection